3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN MBA TALENT COMPETITION
The MBA Talent competition 2019 has officially started with more than 1,000 candidates registered to participate, to have the opportunity to win the Master’s scholarships with a total value of up to $ 400,000 from University of Western Sydney (Australia) – top 2% world famous university. Here are 3 typical reasons why you cannot ignore this over-300-million master’s scholarship:
With just 45 minutes to complete the online test, you have passed round 1:
MBA Talent competition is designed with a round of online tests: Fast Calculation, Logic, Reading, Reasoning ability and applying IQ, EQ.
There are 3 basic types of math in the online test:
- Saville Numerical Test: With a few simple calculations combined with 8 given algorithms that you have learned from school, it will not be difficult for you to quickly calculate the answers of these problems.
- SHL Numerical Reasoning Test: this is a test with a various kind of questions, mainly around popular charts – like line graphs, which require candidate to read VERY CAREFULLY when doing.
- Cognitive Ability Test (CAT): is a form of math that requires candidates to be calm and alert to complete the test. Try thinking with images and suggestions, just quickly find out its rules, you will easily overcome this form of math.
See more samples and How to solve the Round 1 exam here
The creative structure of competition helps exploit the potential of candidates:
You have been too bored with the procedure for applying for a scholarship by the long descriptions of introducing and of showing aspirations? With MBA Talent scholarship, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself in a more dynamic and realistic environment with the ability to solve situations, deduce and analyze, use your own professional knowledge and thinking skills in Round 2 of the competition.
In particular, you will have the opportunity to expand the relationship, be able to exchange and learn experiences from large enterprises registered to participate in the competition such as CapitaLand, Unilever, Samsung, Nestle,…
Qualified Australian master’s scholarship with international standards:
The Master of Business course is trained by the Western Sydney University, combine practicing and theory with a very flexible time frame, consisting of two phases and 11 courses on general management, integrated management, business environment and soft skills that specialize in your field. Classes are highly interactive, creating the connection and sharing of ideas among students, faculty and experts in the industry.
Moreover, the course creates creativity by requiring students to complete the realistic business project instead of writing the final essay to graduate as other academic programs, helping students have full knowledge and vision as well as the skills needed for career.
After completing the course, the students will receive an equivalent degree at the University of Western Sydney – Australia.
The MBA Talent Competition 2019 organized by HCMC University of Economics in conjunction with the University of Western Sydney in Australia aims to provide an opportunity to experience an environment with international quality programs for students, workers or young generation of Vietnam.
After 3 rounds of the competition, if you are a qualified and lucky person, the judges of the MBA Talent 2019 competition will select you and many other candidates who are honored to be awarded with the many attractive prizes:
- 1 First Prize: 100% Scholarship for Master’s MBA program of the University of Western Sydney (equivalent to $ 14,400 USD).
- 2 Second Prize: 50% scholarship for the Master of MBA program of the University of Western Sydney.
- Especially this year, talented contestants who enter the second and third round of the program will have many opportunities to receive other scholarships of Western Sydney school.
Only register and you will have the chance to be the lucky ones who win an MBA scholarship with a master’s degree from beautiful and prestigious Australia country! Don’t hesitate to register for the Talent 2019 MBA competition right at https://mbatalent.edu.vn/en/dang-ky-du-thi/
Step 1: Fill in your information in the Google Form
Step 2: Click “Submit" to receive the link to the test
Step 3: Continue with the link to take Round 1
Deadline for application:
June 29th, 2019
If you have any questions, please
contact us via