MBA Talent Scholarship Overview
If you have some working experience or just graduated with an outstanding academic record that is well supported with extracurricular achievements, you are highly encouraged to apply for the Western Sydney University MBA Talent Scholarship. It offers you a chance to earn a financial support valued up to USD 14,400 for the University of Western Sydney’s part-time MBA program at the campus of International School of Business – University of Economics HCMC.
The MBA Talent 2018 successfully granted 20 full scholarships to Vietnamese talents with distinctive professional trainings and diverse working industries. This tailored program aims to help enhance students’ competencies and skills up to the highest expectation of the real business world.
The MBA Talent Scholarship program is now in the fourth year; and we wish to continue to target the talents from Vietnam’s or overseas leading universities – who are currently seeking for an internationally standardized education program that offers an efficient and proactive learning environment; such characteristics that can be found at multinational and global corporates.
This is obviously a great opportunity for excellent Vietnamese students to pursue their ambition in pursuing higher education and career development. With case studies from realistic organisational problems and professional tutorship from reputable lecturers from Western Sydney University, you will be able to engage with both theoretical and practical field studies. This can be the invaluable stepping stone that enables you to start painting for an even bigger picture of the business world.
MBA Talent 2019 will reward 20 full tuition scholarships and other partial scholarships to the potential talents.
- 20 full tuition scholarships will be rewarded to:
- Talented employees of MNCs in Vietnam cooperating with MBA Talent 2019
- The Champion of MBA Talent Competition 2019 organized to all candidates
- 50% tuition scholarships will be rewarded to:
- Outstanding employees of MNCs in Vietnam cooperating with MBA Talent 2019
- 2 runner-ups of MBA Talent Competition 2019 organized to all candidates
- Besides, candidates of MBA Talent Competition 2019 will have opportunities to receive many partial scholarships of Western Sydney MBA program.
About Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University (WSU) is one of the largest universities in Australia with over 40,000 students and more than 5,000 international students from around the world. WSU has a reputation for innovation and relevance in teaching and research, offering Bachelor, Master and PhD programs in more than 100 course areas. Challenging study environment, contemporary curriculum, world-class facilities and inspiring, enthusiastic professors at WSU will equip today’s students with solutions for tomorrow’s workplace. Recent achievements of the University of Western Sydney:
- One of the largest universities in Australia.
- Prestigious Australian Government Office of Learning and Teaching (OLT) Citations.
- Prestigious PM’s Australian University Teacher of the Year Award 2011-2012.
- The 11th ranked among Australia’s 39 universities, prestigious Australian Research Council (ARC) major grants.
- Outstanding performance above well world standard. Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2012 Institution Report.
- One of the world’s best 60 universities under the age of 50 in 2014, by the influential Times Higher Education rankings.
- Top 2% best university worldwide in 2011.
The MBA Program of Western Sydney University At ISB Campus
The MBA Program of Western Sydney University at ISB campus in Vietnam provides a greater depth and understanding of the core functions of management and business administration. It is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and competencies for future managers. It offers a new, exciting, innovative way and enriching study experience, preparing them for personal and professional success. Qualification for this award requires the successful completion of 160 credit points. Master degree conferred by WSU consists of 4 core units, 6 specialist knowledge units and a capstone unit: