Thank you for your participation in MBA Talent 2019.
To finish your registration, please check our confirmation notice in your email
and access to http://mbatalent.isb.edu.vn/ to take Round 1.
Wish you all the best!
Step 1: Fill in your information in the Registration Form (Google Form)
Step 2: Click “Submit” to receive the link to the test via email
Step 3: Continue with the link to take Round 1
If you do not receive the instruction of round 1 via email, please kindly contact us by email@example.com
II. COMPETITION ROUNDS
Round 1: Online Assessment
- Duration: March 20 – June 29
- You have 45 minutes to complete 35 multiple choice questions for two times. The final result will be the time with higher scores.
- This test aims to assess participants’ abilities in: Logical Reasoning, Numerical, Verbal Reasoning and Cognitive.
- The test questions will cover knowledge of different fields, including Economics, Sociology, IQ, EQ, etc.
- Based on the scores and the completion time, organizing team will choose 50 students with the highest scores to participate in the next round and Top 100 students will be invited to the Sharing and Networking event with industry experts who are our MBA Talent 2019 partners
Round 2: Application Package
Duration: July 5 – July 12,including 2 parts:
Part 1: Candidates are required to submit application package including:
- A professional CV with personal photo and information about working experience, academic level (acquired degree and certificates), language level (English level, other language), skills (soft skills and technical skills), other achievements
- A motivation letter which clearly define the academic study goal & commitment
- Coloured scanned English proficiency certificate
- Coloured scanned of highest degree
- Coloured scanned of other related documents
Part 2: Writing test – problem solving
- General case study to demonstrate candidate critical thinking skills, strong business knowledge, and writing skills.
- Submission requirements: PDF file, font Times New Roman 12, not more than 1 page, margin 1 inch (2.54 cm) on top, bottom, left, right.
After round 2, the judges will choose 10 candidates based on qualifications, English proficiency, working experience, and study motivation.
10 candidates will be selected to the interview round
Other candidates who are not selected to the next round will be considered to offer partial tuition scholarships if the submissions are qualified.
Round 3: Final Round
- Time: July 21
- You will be invited to sit in an intensive interview with senior representatives from Western Sydney University and our partner MNCs.
- Successful candidates are expected to skillfully handle the interview cases and situations.
- The champion and other runner-ups will be selected based on candidates’ ability and study goal, and motivation
III. SELECTION CRITERIA
Successfully completed an Undergraduate degree or higher; preferably in a business-related discipline at a Tier 1 university (local or foreign) Or complete 2-month Pre-MBA program organized by UEH-ISB.
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall (no band under 6.0) or equivalent; or
- Have studied in an English-speaking country for at least 2 years; or
- Pass WSU English Placement test with >= 80%